Well it was a good week this past week! Other than we had to look for a room to rent and a pension in the other ward. Because we have two wards here, but President wants to open up each ward with different missionaries, so there will be 4 missionaries here instead of two. It should be awesome because this is an awesome area, and 2 missionaries can’t work a lot in both wards. But speaking of changes, we have changes tomorrow and Wednesday. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I could leave this area. It will be crazy to find out, I would like to stay in Chosica one more change. It’s crazy to think my first area might be coming to an end, but we will know on Tuesday. Me and my comp are still getting along really well, it has been an awesome change! We had a baptism planned for Saturday, but it ended up falling through, it was a little sad, but I guess something happened with one of her family members and she had to run to Lima. I’m sure she will be baptized in the upcoming weeks though! As for P-days, here in Chosica there isn’t a ton to do so we usually go to a restaurant and after play soccer, or hike.
Elder Riggs
No comments:
Post a Comment