This week has been another great week here in La Oroya. We didn’t end up having the baptism of Juan this week, but he is still excited he just had a few problems in his work. Elvis and Liz are also doing great! They are also talking about being sealed a year from now. They have been prepared by the Lord and we are very grateful to have been able to find them and teach them. I think we will have a big month in March!
This week I would like to start with a few funny stories. First of all I think I am going to be in the world book of records. ¨How many days in a row I stepped in a pile of dog crap.¨ I am not even kidding you, my companion was making fun of me at the end because I stepped in dog crap 5 days in a row. 5 DAYS IN A ROW! I have now learned my lesson that I have to constantly be looking at my feet while walking or a disaster is awaiting me. Oh the mission life! I seriously thought it was hilarious when the fifth day came around. This week was also my companion’s birthday. We celebrated with a little cake and I ended up pushing his face in the cake ha! Speaking of my companion he is a great guy. He was studying in the University of Arizona. He also enjoys sports and being in the mission. He has 19 months in the mission and I am learning a lot from him about always having a great attitude and being grateful for everything. We go running a couple times a week in the mornings.
This week I would like to start with a few funny stories. First of all I think I am going to be in the world book of records. ¨How many days in a row I stepped in a pile of dog crap.¨ I am not even kidding you, my companion was making fun of me at the end because I stepped in dog crap 5 days in a row. 5 DAYS IN A ROW! I have now learned my lesson that I have to constantly be looking at my feet while walking or a disaster is awaiting me. Oh the mission life! I seriously thought it was hilarious when the fifth day came around. This week was also my companion’s birthday. We celebrated with a little cake and I ended up pushing his face in the cake ha! Speaking of my companion he is a great guy. He was studying in the University of Arizona. He also enjoys sports and being in the mission. He has 19 months in the mission and I am learning a lot from him about always having a great attitude and being grateful for everything. We go running a couple times a week in the mornings.
This week has seemed to pass by way to fast, I swear every week is getting faster. It was a great week though. Tomorrow we have changes, I don’t want to leave this area yet, but I have the feeling that it is my time. Who knows? Love you all and we will talk to you soon.
Elder Riggs
Elder Riggs
No comments:
Post a Comment