I am excited to write that in the coming week we have a couple people preparing for baptism. They are both awesome; one of them has a strong testimony. It’s so awesome to see the excitement that she has and the testimony she has is growing so much. I will fill you in on their baptisms next week. Also we have a few families preparing, in two of the families, the parents aren’t married but are working towards it and this week we are going to challenge them to get married and be baptized in June. I want so badly to see my first marriage. A ton of people aren’t married here, and that is our biggest challenge, but I know if we work hard them, and they have their own testimony, it could happen in June. I would be one happy guy, can’t lie! One of the families we are working with is married, but they have other difficulties. Little by little they are progressing and we hope to see success with them in June. We will see how it goes. It’s awesome to see the people that we have baptized are progressing so much in the gospel. I love to see it. The work is awesome here in the Jungle and is continuing to grow.
As for P-day it was awesome last week, we basically dressed up in costumes, and danced around with the natives and had a crazy celebration. It was so funny. Also check out the picture with the two girls. haha at first they didn’t want to get a picture with me, I must be a little creepy or something. Sorry so short, don’t worry we will never use these computers again. I love you guys and I will make sure to include more in the letter next week, just know I am great and I love your letters.
Elder Riggs
No comments:
Post a Comment