Sunday, June 19, 2011

Letter from June 13

This week we had training and interviews with President Leyva.  You have no idea how awesome they were!  It helped me sooo much!  We had been having some struggles with the investigators progressing and coming to church, well we learned a lot of great things that have helped us so much already.  It’s funny that the little things can make such a big difference, we are asking for more references and following up more with them, and we are really seeing miracles here in Pichanaki.  For example, in the activity we had on Friday, we had 8 investigators. It was awesome!  Seriously, we have strived to become better and help the investigators more in their progress, and the Lord has blessed us tons.
 I know that we will be able to have success if we continue working and improving.  Thank you for all of your prayers, they really have helped a ton!  I can’t thank you enough.  I am enjoying the work even more now and continue to grow every day.  We really are beginning to find more and more people prepared to receive the gospel. I have learned that there has to be opposition in everything, so that we can learn and progress. So for every challenge there is, we need to learn something and progress, or it doesn’t have any benefit.

As for other news we didn’t work yesterday because it was the elections of Peru yesterday, they now have a new president.  Well I hope you are all well, the computers are very slow again so I will be signing out here. I guess that’s what you get here in the jungle, but know that I am very well and thanks again for all your letters, prays, and support.

Elder Riggs

No comments:

Post a Comment