Well I have some good news for all of you, this week we had training and interviews with President Leyva. You have no idea how awesome they were! It helped me sooo much! We’ve been struggling with the investigators progressing and coming to church, well we learned a lot of great things that have helped us so much already. It’s funny that the little things can make such a big difference, we are asking for more references and following up with them, and we are really seeing miracles here in Pichanaki. For example at the activity we had on Friday, we had 8 investigators. I don’t know what happened, but it was awesome! Seriously, we have strived to become better and help the investigators more in their progress and the Lord has blessed us tons. I know that we will be able to progress if we continue working and improving. Thank you for all of your prayers, they really have helped a ton. I am enjoying the work even more now and continue to grow every day. We really are beginning to find more people prepared to receive the gospel. I have learned that there has to be opposition in everything, so that we can learn and progress. We really haven’t changed much, we work a little more with the members and plan a little better at night, but it is making such a big difference. So for every challenge there is, we need to learn something and progress, or it doesn’t have any benefit.
As for other news we didn’t work yesterday because it was the elections of Peru yesterday, they now have a new president. Not that it is of huge importance for me, but it was a big enough deal that we didn’t work. Thanks again for all your letters, prays, and support.
No comments:
Post a Comment