Things are going good! We are halfway through this change, which is crazy... I told you that this change would fly like nobodies business. The good news is that me and my comp are still getting along way good! He is the man! I’m loving this change big time!
On Monday is that a lady that is from Peru but lives in Colorado came to Peru for a month, and she has a lot of family here that aren’t members. But she invited us over for a family home evening, and we thought we will probably have one or two new investigators, but boy we were wrong. haha come to find out like 7 new investigators and a bunch of members showed up. It was way awesome and we had an awesome family home evening!! Good times. We will see if any of them progress. Lets hope and pray!
I really am starting to get lost in the work and the time is starting to fly. Its funny how much we think about ourselves and about our needs and wants. The mission helps big time for a couple years to think about others. At first it was hard cause you’re used to always thinking about yourself, but I have to say I am thinking about the investigators a lot more now and how we can help them. At times I even worry or stress a little about them, ha that’s weird huh? I never have worried or stressed about myself. And I’m not saying this to say I’m an awesome missionary or anything, cause I have a long ways to go, but I am noticing progress, and how the mission helps you and the people you serve in more ways then you think.
But I gotta go! Take it easy, I love and miss you guys very much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment