Peru is the best, as always! This change has flown by, and it has been a great experience! Probably because I have an awesome companion and we are really good friends. This week was an awesome week! Some of our investigators have a date to be baptized this Saturday! I’m stoked! And best of all, Norman most likely is going to be baptized this Saturday! (He is the man, in his 40´s) We are not 100 percent sure, but I’m almost positive it will be this Saturday or the next. We will see how it goes. Another investigator that we have, that has a baptism date this Saturday is John, his parents are members, but he is not. I’m pretty sure they went inactive for a while and that is why he wasn’t going to church or anything. He is awesome though, I have a strong feeling that he will be a missionary one day! His mom has had health problems and has been in the hospital. She is back at her house now and recovering, which is good! She wanted to see the baptism of her son and now that she is back and feeling better, she can. The other investigators are all doing well! We have found some awesome people, I’m telling you. This area is prepared! Lots of people are willing to listen and accept the gospel in their lives; it’s a blessing to be here in Peru, but especially in Chosica!
Oh one funny story of the week. So as you know the drunk guys always like to harass us as we are walking by, well sometimes they try to talk in English. That’s always funny. But my comp was like, whenever they talk to you, talk back to them fast in English. Haha so now when they are drunk as drunk and following us, I just start talking in English, and it’s hilarious cause they don’t understand a thing. But even more funny is that I say the most random stuff. For example, ´´Hey, if you keep talking I’m going to hit you really hard.´´ The best part is that I say it happy as ever and with a big smile on my face. And almost always they respond with the famous saying of ´´Very good´´ haha it’s hilarious. We all know I wouldn’t really hit anyone, come on guys I’m a missionary. But it’s always a good time to joke with the drunks.
Take it easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment