Hey good news! I spoke again in Sacrament, and the night before in some Elders Quorum meeting thing. haha So yeah its becoming a regular thing now. It’s no longer the question, who is going to talk on Sunday? Instead it’s, What are the Missionary’s going to talk about? haha It went pretty well.
Oh and I forgot to tell you. The other day we had some cow stomach... I thought it would just be like regular meat that came from a cow, but it wasn’t. haha it looked like mushrooms, and it didn’t really have much of a taste which I was very grateful for.. but yeah that’s something crazy i have eaten.. Also my comps b-day was last week so we did some celebrating. We had a baptism on Saturday, which was awesome! He is 17 and lives with his mom, his dad is in the US. But anyway after the baptism, some of the members brought my comp a cake, and when your comp has a birthday..............SO DO I!! hahaha so I got cake TWICE. At our pensionistas house too. Loved it!!
Oh and I forgot to tell you. The other day we had some cow stomach... I thought it would just be like regular meat that came from a cow, but it wasn’t. haha it looked like mushrooms, and it didn’t really have much of a taste which I was very grateful for.. but yeah that’s something crazy i have eaten.. Also my comps b-day was last week so we did some celebrating. We had a baptism on Saturday, which was awesome! He is 17 and lives with his mom, his dad is in the US. But anyway after the baptism, some of the members brought my comp a cake, and when your comp has a birthday..............SO DO I!! hahaha so I got cake TWICE. At our pensionistas house too. Loved it!!
Anyway, I am working on reading the Book of Mormon in Spanish in the next 3 months. It’s a mission goal and I would like to do it in Spanish. I am doing it out loud and it’s definitely not as fast as in English but it is helping a lot with my Spanish. Have an awesome week!! I love you all!! And I hope you’re not freezing reading this, cause once again I am sweating. Haha there is no such thing as air conditioning in Peru. Or at least I haven’t found it yet. haha
Hasta Luego,
Elder Riggs
No comments:
Post a Comment