My week here has been pretty good! Yesterday we had the most amount of investigators come to church... 6! That was truly a blessing cause we have been working so hard on that. Cause when they come to church they are progressing.
It’s heating up here, and there is no air conditioning out here in Chosica!! Shoot, we ate at a member’s house yesterday, and we had all hot spicy food. I seriously think I lost 10 pounds, ha I was sweating so much I couldn’t focus on the conversation very well. Oh and I have amazing news!!! My pesionista now gives us cereal and milk for dinner... haha oh I am so excited about that!! Its actually really good milk too!
There is also a family we are teaching and they have a kid about 9 years old, his name is Diter and he always comes running up to give me a hug when we go to his house or we see him. The kid is a little stud! We are working with his parents towards marriage, because they have a strong testimony and also are excited to learn more. Chances of a marriage happening here in Peru are pretty slim, but we will try our hardest and have faith.
We had a big service project on Thursday. It was pretty sweet, we had shovels and picks and we moved a bunch of rocks out of the ground. I will be one hundred percent honest. I’m not sure exactly what the point was but hey. We just did what they asked! haha That was a good time! I love you all much and miss you!! Have a great week!
Elder Riggs
It’s heating up here, and there is no air conditioning out here in Chosica!! Shoot, we ate at a member’s house yesterday, and we had all hot spicy food. I seriously think I lost 10 pounds, ha I was sweating so much I couldn’t focus on the conversation very well. Oh and I have amazing news!!! My pesionista now gives us cereal and milk for dinner... haha oh I am so excited about that!! Its actually really good milk too!
There is also a family we are teaching and they have a kid about 9 years old, his name is Diter and he always comes running up to give me a hug when we go to his house or we see him. The kid is a little stud! We are working with his parents towards marriage, because they have a strong testimony and also are excited to learn more. Chances of a marriage happening here in Peru are pretty slim, but we will try our hardest and have faith.
We had a big service project on Thursday. It was pretty sweet, we had shovels and picks and we moved a bunch of rocks out of the ground. I will be one hundred percent honest. I’m not sure exactly what the point was but hey. We just did what they asked! haha That was a good time! I love you all much and miss you!! Have a great week!
Elder Riggs
No comments:
Post a Comment