Skylar just left the Provo MTC and headed to the Peru MTC where he will be for the next 6 weeks. Here are some photos he sent from Provo. There were so many good ones, I'll have to make another post. Here he is with his Spanish teacher... you'll notice he's the shortest one in all the pictures haha!
This is Elder Riggs' district. And the guy in the front sitting next to him is his first companion Elder Bean.
Of course he had to get the typical mission picture, pointing on the map to where he's going. But leave it to Skylar to flex while doing so.
Wait... do they get pumpkin pie in the MTC? I want some....
I loved this photo of them all peeking outta the bathroom stalls. Whose idea was this anyway?
Posing again!
I'm not sure what he's doing, but this is not an optical illusion. And the picture is facing the right way. See the iron on the floor. Maybe he knows how to do backflips... or maybe he landed on his head after this picture was taken. Skylar said he loved the MTC and he's been growing alot spiritually and his knowledge of Spanish has increased greatly.
No comments:
Post a Comment