I apologize this week’s
letter is going to be short, due to slow internet. It has been a great week though!
On Saturday we had the baptism of Gisenia, it was great to hear the
testimony that she shared. She mentioned that when she was
baptized she felt something so
special in all of her body. That has to be one of the best parts of the baptisms, when they share their
testimonies and how they felt when they were baptized. We
had a few difficulties with a
couple other investigators that were progressing but didn’t come to
church yesterday, but I know they will come
through and be there next week.
The news of the week is that Elder Mitchell left. He went to
another area to finish, so I am staying here
with Elder Rodriguez, he is the
man! He is a really great guy, hard worker and we get along
great. One of my best companions that I
have had in the mission! Oh and
the good news is that we are moving into a new apartment, so I will now have a bathroom to in shower and to use.
Can you believe that? I
finally have a bathroom. We should
be moving a little bit later today. I won’t smell now when I come home! That’s good news for you guys! haha
This past week we also had
interviews with President Ardila, well I was the last missionary that was planned to have an interview When President
finished all the interviews expect
for mine and Elder Mitchell’s he realized
that his plane would be leaving so he looked at us and said, well I will see you in 15 days for your interviews, it
was pretty funny. That’s
about the news for this week. See you
soon!
Elder Riggs
Elder Riggs
No comments:
Post a Comment